Upcoming topics- Senior Memoirs at B&N

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      The  topic for upcoming months are as follows:

      JUNE 20 - "On wheels"

      JULY 18 - "Oh that neighbor"

      AUGUST 15 - "Something from nothing"

      SEPTEMBER 19 - Open - use a topic of your choice or previously assigned.

      If you have not joined the Senior Memoirs Website to receive future correspondence and gain access  to photos and other information please click on the link below and then click on "JOIN THIS GROUP" to become a member.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • CRM 2797
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
        PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an
        intended recipient, please send an email immediately to postmaster@... and take the steps necessary to delete the message
        completely from your computer system.