Re: [Seniormemoirs] flooding?

  • Thomas E. Hepler
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
      Don't put yourself in danger. I hope you make it, and I am certain all would
      or have already expressed the same sentiments.

      Thomas E. Hepler
      The ICONOCLAST

    • trudyandstan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2007
      • trudyandstan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 23, 2007
          Hi Zoey!  Hope you didnt have too much trouble with the water.  You must have
          had some, because you didnt make it to class.  We all were sorry to hear the
          reason why you werent there.  Hope it's all better for you.  Best wishes.  Trudy

          See what's free at http://www.aol.com.