Creed Myers

  • Mr HOWARD BENNETT
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hi All:

      Last month someone suggested that we bring two extra copies of what we write instead of one. The first is for Elaine and the second is for Creed. I don't think that many of you heard the suggestion because it came just as we were breaking up, but it would be helpful for Creed to have a copy to read.

      Howard

      “The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.” - attributed to Albert Einstein