please enjoy this laugh ... it's on me!

  • zoeforney
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      so!
      guess what i did yesterday?

      i was rushing around, bolted out the door, thrilled to think that i
      would be early for once, since as we all know, that's been a challenge
      ever since i gave birth.

      drive, drive, drive, happy, happy, happy.
      in my head, as one is wont to do, i was rehearsing all the things that
      have to get done in the next few weeks, and then ...

      wait a minute.
      frowning, doing simple math in my head.

      oh, dear.
      i *was* early.
      seven days and ten minutes early.

      in other words, dear readers, i was at barnes&noble.
      where the heck were you?

      ~winks and grins~
      zoe

      p.s. i *told* you it was on me!
    • Thomas E. Hepler
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
        A secret, and there are many, to a long and happy life is to be able to laugh
        at yourself. And to share it with others can add more enjoyment and more years.

        See you next Wednesday. Don't be late!!!!

        Thomas E. Hepler
        Himself

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
          Zoe:
          Consider the upside of your "practice journey" to B&N. Life is a series of trade offs ... therefore, you have 10,090 minutes on the plus side of the time accountability ledger. Consequently, no one should dare to make any comment until you have exhausted your positive balance in the time bank. HO!