Senior Memoirs - Writing Topics for upcoming months

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
      The "Magnificant Zoe" hath writ ... The following are topics for upcoming months. See you at B&N on January 17th!

      January -- The Real Thing
      February -- Truth is stranger than fiction
      March -- Animals
      April -- What I know (and how)
      May -- While strolling through the park one day ...
    • Elaine Procida

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
          Elaine:

          I can't change it ... it is your account and protected with your password.
          Bob
        • Elaine Procida
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
            Oh, okay, I just saw this message now as I am not going to this addy much anymore.  I will try changing it myself.

            Elaine

            vonbargenr@... wrote:
            Elaine:
            You will have to go onto the Senior Memoirs website and change the information regarding your Yahoo.com  account at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/seniormemo irs/

            I can't change it ... it is your account and protected with your password.