Re: [Seniormemoirs] Baby Car Carrier -per Trudy's memoir this morning

  • trudyandstan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
      Bob, Thanks so much for sending that picture.  What a coincidence that you
      had just come across that at this particular time.  As I recall, ours was a little
      different from that picture in that it went longways (front to back) as opposed to
      sideways behind the front seat.  But actually very much the same.  I think the
      one in the picture would actually be a little safer.    As we often say, how did
      our kids live thru our actions????????