(no subject)

  • trudyandstan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi Bob:  Did you get my reply to your latest email?  I am confused because I
      am getting back as email what I wrote to you.????????????
    • Elaine Procida
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        Hi Trudy:

        We did get your e-mail in which you mentioned that maybe we should think of changing our meetings to another location and you mentioned the place in Cherry Hill.  Well, I live in Cherry Hill and would love that. ha ha...  Not sure what the place is but did mention that our apartment complex has a room but....  I would not depend on this place.  Knowing our management, they would not honor their commitment.  There is the Cherry Hill library but there is a small fee that we would have to share.

        There is also the Barnes & Nobles in Marlton that I think is more friendly to groups than Moorestown.

        Elaine