Re: [Seniormemoirs] Novel in a Month

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2006
      Bill:
      It's good to hear from you! We have missed your dynamic personality at recent meetings. The subject for this month is "A Birthday" -- Zoe will give us the topics for future months shortly.
      See you on October 18th ... same time ... same place.
      Enjoy!
      Bob
    • Bill Kerr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2007
        For those who don't know there is a web site that runs and exercise of
        writing a novel in a month, more specifically 50,000 words in a month.

        If you did this last year or think you might like to try it this year,
        it starts on November 1, 2007 and runs to November 30, 2007. It can be
        a fun exercise and it can really test your writing skills.

        To learn more about this go to

        http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano

        and check it out.

        Good luck if you decide to try it.