Re: [Seniormemoirs] Wed. meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
      We will miss you ... and your wonderful writing!
      Bob
    • Marie Prescott
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2007
        Hi everyone,  I will not be attending this coming meeting but I hate to miss those memoirs.  Please post them if you can so I can enjoy them too.  See you next month.   Marie
      • Marie Prescott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
          I will be unale to attend our meeting since I am driving guests back to the airport.  Please post your writings if possible as I love to read them.  I'll miss you but see you next time.  Marie