      From: Stanley Levin <salmoors@...>
      To: Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 9:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [Seniormemoirs] March meeting

      Marie: I wish you a wonderful, safe trip. I am quite remiss to not having ever visited there. It is my wife's constant dream to visit Rome, Tuscany, etc. etc. My wife just asked me who I am wrting to. I told her of your visit. Her response---"LUCKY HER". For us it may be too late in the game.
      What parts of Italy do you plan to visit? Do you have family there?

      See you in April.

      Stanley