736Re: [Seniormemoirs] Hacked

    Feb 3, 2013
      Thanks Bernie.  When I received the first one I thought it was strange and just deleted.  Then I received a second one.  But I did not open that one either.  Thanks for letting us know.  Elaine

      From: Bernard Rudin <brudin9@...>
      To: "seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com" <seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2013 3:34 PM
      Subject: [Seniormemoirs] Hacked

      Folks, I have reason to believe the email you received from Howard Bennett is spam. It will hack into your address book and perpetuate the junk to everyone in your address book. Howard, a former member of our group, has not been to a meeting in about three years and I suspect he doesn't know that he's been hacked. I don't think the virus is damaging but is annoying. Don't open if it's not to late.   Bernie Rudin
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic