680Re: [Seniormemoirs] My Favorite Teacher

    Mar 6, 2012
      Tom:
      Do you have any feedback on other Senior Memoirs members who are participating in the "My Favorite Teacher" ratings at Barnes & Noble?
      Thanks for doing this project!
      Bob

      In a message dated 3/5/2012 8:47:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, teh.himself@... writes:
      It is not that easy to find time. In fact, since I retired, I seem to
      have LESS time available then when I worked full time. But I am able to
      squeeze it in somehow. There are only about 19 for me to read and grade
      and I expect to have them done by tomorrow evening.

      Himself

      On 3/5/2012 6:30 PM, Stanley Levin wrote:
      > Where do you find the time to read and grade papers? Stanley

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)