679Re: [Seniormemoirs] My Favorite Teacher

  • Thomas E. Hepler
    Mar 5, 2012
      It is not that easy to find time. In fact, since I retired, I seem to
      have LESS time available then when I worked full time. But I am able to
      squeeze it in somehow. There are only about 19 for me to read and grade
      and I expect to have them done by tomorrow evening.

      On 3/5/2012 6:30 PM, Stanley Levin wrote:
      > Where do you find the time to read and grade papers? Stanley
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic