      Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 11:23 AM
      Subject: [Seniormemoirs] My Favorite Teacher

      Y'all,

      As you recall, Esther Clark, Community Relations Manager, Barnes & Noble
      Booksellers, had addressed us some time ago about the Senior Memoirs
      Group possibly helping in grading some student entries for the My
      Favorite Teacher project.

      I volunteered. I'm not certain how many of you are also interested in
      assisting in this community service.

      The entries are arriving. Yesterday (Thursday) I picked up a pack of
      about 18 essays along with an instruction pamphlet and score sheets. If
      you plan on helping, your packages can be picked up at B&N. Esther will
      be out next week, so when you arrive, please ask to speak to the manager
      on duty, who should be able provide you with a package of renderings.

      Von Bargen had asked me to be the Point-Person from the group, whatever
      the hell that means, so if you have any questions, let me know. Aside
      from my email address (above), my phone number is 856-866-1348.

      Himself

      For the record, Esther's phone number is 856-608-1622 and her email
      address is included is a cc to this email.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic