      From: vonbargenr@... <vonbargenr@...>
      Subject: Re: [Seniormemoirs] Regarding Copies of Essays
      To: Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 11:19 AM

      We want  to assure that you and others in our group enjoy the readings . I know that some of our members "employ" the skill of "mumble-itis" and are difficult to understand, even under the best of conditions ... and with perfect hearing. Therefore, I would encourage anyone having difficulty hearing to let me know and we will ask our members to make a copy to follow the presentation.
      I will continue to make extra copies of my presentations. Just think, my musings could be wallpapering an out house somewhere!!
      See you next Thursday: The topic is "IF ..."
      Be well,
      In a message dated 11/11/2009 9:47:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eprocida@verizon. net writes:
      Hello Everyone:
      I want to thank everyone who has been making an extra copy of their writings for me because of my hearing loss.  I know this is not always as easy to do as it seems.  I want to, at this time, say that as long as I am able to see the person to read their lips and with the help of my Cochlear Implant, I do very well and there is no need for you to continue to make extra copies for me.
      I accumulate these great writings and eventually have to shred them which I hate to do.  If anyone does still give me a copy at the meeting I will return it as soon as the reading is over.
      Thanks again to a great bunch of people.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic