431Re: [Seniormemoirs] SENIOR MEMOIRS - MONTHLY MEETING , 5/20/2009, 10:00 am

    May 13, 2009
      I regret that you will not be at the meeting. I am saddened by the decline and coming failure of our good friend Creed. I have written Holly to express my feelings. Creed was an inspirational man. I will miss his wit and clever recital of the lyrics and tunes of the 20's and 30's.
      See you in June!
      Be well!
      Bob

      In a message dated 5/13/2009 8:25:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, iamhoward@... writes:

      I am sorry that I will need to miss this meeting. I visited Creed and while he still lives he is fading and spends most of his time sleeping. I already miss the wit and sense of huor that he had

      Howard

      "The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession, what there is of it." Mark Twain

      From: "Seniormemoirs@ yahoogroups. com" <Seniormemoirs@ yahoogroups. com>
      To: Seniormemoirs@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:00:08 AM
      Subject: [Seniormemoirs] SENIOR MEMOIRS - MONTHLY MEETING , 5/20/2009, 10:00 am

      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: SENIOR MEMOIRS - MONTHLY MEETING

      Date: Wednesday May 20, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday until Wednesday November 18, 2009.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days.
      Location: BARNES & NOBLE BOOK STORE, NIXON ROAD, MOORESTOWN, NJ
      Notes: NOTE; THE MEETING NOW BEGINS AT 10:00 AM AND ENDS AT NOON!