FW: Person to Person

  • Franklin Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hello:

      E-mail from Mark Clifford (LPSC Chairman) telling me that my "Hispanic
      nature appears to start by creating conflict."

      The purpose of posting this correspondence is as supporting evidence on a
      future
      post by me in response to Larry Lawver's posting entitled "Regarding
      Franklin Perez" as:
      1) Message #595 at the cfliberty@yahoogroups.com Yahoo Group on July 7, 2004
      2) Message #2965 at the lpfsc@yahoogroups.com Yahoo Group on July 1, 2004

      Sincerely,

      Franklin Perez
      Vice-Chairman
      Libertarian Party of Seminole County Florida (LPSC)

      (Disclaimer: Not official LPSC or LP correspondence.)