New Member Introduction

  • Mark & Catherine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hi everyone! I joined this group a few days ago and thought that I'd
      better get my introduction on here and try to make some connections.

      I have been researching my and my husband's family trees on and off
      for about 5 years or so. I have about 4000 names between the two
      trees with a lot of help from my "cousins" who researched before me.
      I am open to sharing what I can with those who think that I may have
      a connection to their line. I have done quite well on my dad's side
      thanks to a formerly published family anthology, but I believe I may
      be the first to research my mother's side of the family.

      The following are the primary surnames I am researching:
      In my family:

      Anderson
      Backhaus/Backus
      Bell
      Carlin
      Davis
      Gass
      Harrington
      Johnson
      Krueger/Kruger
      Kulberg/Kuldberg
      Lavigne
      Maugnuson/Maugnusson
      Robedee
      Sheit
      Swenson/Svenson
      Wickman

      In my husband's family:

      Bauer
      Brice
      Cornwell
      Drake
      Farver/Ferber
      Fedie/Fidi
      Fransl
      Fux
      Komro
      Parr
      Pegg/Pogg
      Prissel
      Risler
      Schindler
      Stone
      Weber
      Weisenbeck
      Zwettler

      I look forward to chatting with many of you on this message board.
      Catherine Lynn (Kulberg) Parr
      Altoona, WI
    • teakstz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2005
        Catherine,
        Where do the Seitz fit in with your research?
        Alice