Welcome angel0681...

  • camiann2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
      Where did your Seitz family originate?

      I no longer do free lookups as I dropped my Ancestry membership.

      But! I do have many many names in my files, so will be very glad to check them for you.

      Cammie
    • Dawn Hewitt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
        Well I know there are still quite a few in Ohio, but have no actual contact with those. My grandmother passed away about 15 years ago in Chilicothe, Ohio. I don't really have anyone else to ask that many questions to. I know that her maiden name was Viola Seitz, but other than that I don't have much to go on. I would like to trace a bit of that side of the family and possibly get back in touch with them. I think they used to do a family reunion every summer at one of the old houses the family lived in, but I don't get any of the notices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to know where my family originated from before Ohio and the names of the family.

        --- In SeitzFamilyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "camiann2000" <camiann2000@...> wrote:

        > Where did your Seitz family originate?
        >
        > I no longer do free lookups as I dropped my Ancestry membership.
        >
        > But! I do have many many names in my files, so will be very glad to check them for you.
        >
        > Cammie

      • camiann2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
          I have just one Viola Seitz, born about 1906 in IN. I show no spouse for her. She was a dtr. of John Edward Seitz and Margaret (Lorna)Mann both born in IN.

          Should I find Ohio Seitz families, I'll let you know!

          Cammie