Foster Children, A Bit Off Topic, But I Feel It's a Good Cause

  • camiann2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Happy Fall to you all. I'm not ready for winter!

      I just rcd. a bulletin message from one of my My Space Friends in HI.

      I am going to copy and paste here. It's regarding all of the foster
      children in HI and other states.

      There is a link to the home page of the Heart Gallery, so you can go
      there if interested. If you know of anyone who might be interested in
      fostering children, pass the link on to them as well.

      This is a good cause I think.

      Cammie

      From: Ann
      Date: Sep 28, 2006 10:57 AM

      Hi! Do you have a link for their website?

      I have several Yahoo groups and will copy and paste your message in
      each group.

      But, it would be great if I could also add a hot link to their site.

      Thanks.

      camiANN