Hello and anyone with information on Carman/Evans/Polhamus

  • Donna Sadler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I do not have any Seitz in my family, but you never know. My lines
      have been around since the beginning of America back with the Dutch in
      NY state. Anyone one who can locate or comes across any information on
      my lines here is the basic:
      Alexander Caramn b.1749 Dutchess Co NY d.1823 Rochester Ulster Co NY
      Henry Polhamus b.1809 Ulster Co NY d. 1861 Ulster Co NY
      Lucinds Evans m. Nathaniel Carman in 1825 Ulster CO NY dau. of Henry &
      Jemima Stage Evans.
      I am really interested in the Evans line and the 3rd wife of Alexander
      if anyone can help.