BAUER

  • camiann2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2005
      Hi Alice! Thanks so much.

      I will contact him tomorrow.

      It would be wonderful if somehow he had information on a Rhoda Brown
      Bauer. That is who Catherine is looking for.

      All she knows of her is she was born in 1801-1802 in NY. That's it.

      I have quite a bit of Indiana Bauer info that maybe your cousin would
      like to have, too.

      Thanks again!

      Think SPRING! (grin)

      Cammie
    • Mark & Catherine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Thanks to both Cammie & Alice with regards to checking into the Bauer
        family connections!! Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of time to
        work on my genealogy, so I haven't been able to look into this piece
        much myself. Thanks for your random acts of genealogical
        kindness!!! :-D

        Catherine

        --- In SeitzFamilyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "camiann2000"