41Re: Welcome angel0681...

  • Dawn Hewitt
    Jun 12, 2009
      Well I know there are still quite a few in Ohio, but have no actual contact with those. My grandmother passed away about 15 years ago in Chilicothe, Ohio. I don't really have anyone else to ask that many questions to. I know that her maiden name was Viola Seitz, but other than that I don't have much to go on. I would like to trace a bit of that side of the family and possibly get back in touch with them. I think they used to do a family reunion every summer at one of the old houses the family lived in, but I don't get any of the notices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to know where my family originated from before Ohio and the names of the family.

      --- In SeitzFamilyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "camiann2000" <camiann2000@...> wrote:

      > Where did your Seitz family originate?
      >
      > I no longer do free lookups as I dropped my Ancestry membership.
      >
      > But! I do have many many names in my files, so will be very glad to check them for you.
      >
      > Cammie

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic