      Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:34 PM
      Subject: [SeitzFamilyGroup] Welcome betty_westbr...

      Hi *bad penny* (grin). Thanks for joining.

      I have a ton of Harder information. Germany to Southern Indiana.

      Start a new photo album for photos you might like to add.

      The group is really small and really quite, but then that gives us
      more time to work on family trees.

      Cammie

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic