Re: Eben Fodor

  • Kristofer Freeberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
      Sorry, I missed the meeting but have placed his book "Better, Not
      Bigger" on hold at the library and may post a review later.

      See also:
      http://www.fodorandassociates.com/

      Amazon book reviews:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0865713863/103-5956316-6482203?v=glance&n=283155
    • Kristofer Freeberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2006
        FYI I'm now reading Eben Fodor's book while on honeymoon. Will post a
        short review when I'm finished. So far very impressive and
        encouraging.