Dana wrote " The push up turn DOES allow a sequential set of passes like the potato hiller" I must be missing something. In my mental visualization, thec_f_harrison
... Good idea. Peter
90 degrees can be measured with a spring loaded swivel foot on the pivot that activates a microswitch at the 90 degree point in the turn. The push up turndanalinscott
- Jun 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.