Robert, one advantage of using Arduinos is there are a lot of shields available, like the 1.8" Color LCD Shield I'm using here, as well as pre-writtenoric333
That's a really cool display! I've been working on a near-identical thing, only using a monochrome LCD. I want to include the PING reading along with a Sharprobert33327
Marcus said: "... What we typically don't have on a robot is lots of redundant sensor values and a good/easy way to combine the results into simpler "sensororic333
- Jun 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.