This went to another mailing list I'm on, thought it might be interesting. I don't know anything else about it. FREE - REGISTER HERE:james_in_pacific_beach
... Careful now. I got told off for that! Apparently PID stands for Proportional, Integral, Differential. Or possibly Proportional, Integral, Derivative. Peter
What problem are you trying to solve? I don't mean "what textbook are you trying to understand?". I mean what real-world problem are you trying to solve? ...
- Jun 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.