It would probably be beneficial to have the "push up" pivot foot land along the line of the drive axle. Then the drive wheel would be driving along a truec_f_harrison
How will you know when the buggy has turned through 90deg? gyro? Peter
Wait..there is already a crude image of the turn sequence in the photo section at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CSRTproject/photos/photostream.danalinscott
- Jun 8, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.