need some help..

  • arjun pany
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      hi everyone,
      my name is arjun. i'am working on a project involving
      a working model of an antilock braking system.i'am
      using a stepper motor connected to the carburretor for
      this reason in a model. i want to know how to build a
      reciever transmitter ckt. similar to that in a remote
      controlled toy car.as i need to communicate with an
      8051 MC meant to control the stepper. can anyone help
      me with the remote control bit. i'am basically into
      computers so i don't know much abt. electronics.
      thnx.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com