email virus

  • mwrey@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
      Hi all,
      I am writing to apologize to anyone who may have received an
      infected email from me. My virus definition file was outdated and I
      got bit yesterday. To the best of my knowledge no one from this group
      was in my address book, but I can't be positive because I had to re-
      install Windows to eliminate the virus (it infected some of the
      system restore files of ME). I'm all clear now, so don't worry about
      this post.
      Thanks,
      Mike
    • Gary Chung
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        My apologies to those who had been infected with
        the virus.
        I'm not sure how this got into your mailbox, I did
        not even mail to the group or to anyone.

        My apologies again.

        Regards
        Gary