hi

  • edgardiaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2000
      Im ready
    • alagurajan karunakaran
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        hello,

        well how to start with to build an robot of my own.

        alagurajan.

      • shockingscientist
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2004
          Hi everyone...

          This is Arvindakshan Ravichandran mailing you from India..My
          paper has been selected at Robothon 2004 and i will be comming to
          Seattle on 22nd Sept...so i though it will be really great if i could
          join this group...are there are any one like me comming outside from
          the United States??? and also ..if you can give me to phone nos and
          fax nos of the Seattle Robotic Socity..i can go ahead for my visa as
          i have to fill the phone nos in my visa application form..

          Luv,

          Arvind