Binary Brains

  • billbott55
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 11:01 PM
      I have a dream.  I would like for everyone to encourage Nintendo and their software partners to create a Game Boy Advance (32 bit cpu) cartridge with a robot control graphical programing and control interface (RCGP+CI) with control ports.

      I suggest optical isolator chips  on the input/output ports so that the external signal/power sources cannot destroy the GBA cpu.  It would be the weirdest looking cartridge ever but wouldn't it be several orders of magnatude better than anything available today for robot builders?

      Sincerely,
      William Bottger