Robothon Results

  • Doug Kelley
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2001
      The results of Robothon 2001 are posted on the club's Web page.

      Doug
    • Pete Miles
      Message 2 of 8 , May 8, 2002
        Hi All,

        Well the Robothon is finally over. We had a great year this year. We had
        59 robots compete in the different events and around 100 robots in all show
        up for the event. About 3000 people came to watch the fun and excitement
        this year.

        Please visit our results page to see how all the robots did in the different
        contests.
        http://www.seattlerobotics.org/robothon/results.html

        Once we collect pictures, we will get the posted also.

        It was another great year.

        See you all next year.

        Pete Miles
        Seattle Robotics Society
        Events Coordinator
        petem@...
      • Pete Miles
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2005
          The results of the 2005 Robothon are now posted

          http://www.robothon.org/robothon/results.php

          Thanks to everyone that participated this year.

          Pete
        • videogrfx
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2005
            Pete,
            Are any shirts left? I couldn't attend this year.
            Darrell
            On Wednesday, October 12, 2005, at 03:20PM, Pete Miles <petem@...> wrote:

            >The results of the 2005 Robothon are now posted
            >
            >http://www.robothon.org/robothon/results.php
            >
            >Thanks to everyone that participated this year.
            >
            >Pete

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            ?Après moi le deluge? Louis XV
            51% of Americans believe in ghosts....39% of Americans believe in George Bush
          • twcarroll@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 18, 2005
              Hello SRS,
              Robin Lemieux, Associate Publisher and Editor of "Servo Magazine"
              informed me today that they are again offering the "six-pack" rate of
              $15.00 (what it was called last year) for a year's subscription to the
              magazine. That's a great deal. So, what this means is, the first 5
              people who e-mail or call me about this offer, I'll send in our 6 names
              and a check for $75.00 for the subscriptions. I did this last year
              when they had the two for $15.00 each deal. (I missed out on the "six
              pack" deal) Let me know if 5 of you are interested as I'd like to get
              this in to Servo in a few weeks. You can add on to a present
              subscription that has not expired.

              Another question,- has anyone seen a "director's cut" of
              "I-Robot" that has some of the deleted "cutting room floor" shots in
              it? I have an original DVD that has scene selections, audio
              commentaries by the director & screenwriter, making of the "featurette"
              and the still photo gallery,- but no deleted scenes that usually come
              out at a later date. I'd like to get a later one, if available.

              Tom Carroll
            • Charles Holzschuh
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 19, 2005
                I'm interested. Charles Holzschuh Seattle.

                --- twcarroll@... wrote:

                > Hello SRS,
                > Robin Lemieux, Associate Publisher and Editor
                > of "Servo Magazine"
                > informed me today that they are again offering the
                > "six-pack" rate of
                > $15.00 (what it was called last year) for a year's
                > subscription to the
                > magazine. That's a great deal. So, what this means
                > is, the first 5
                > people who e-mail or call me about this offer, I'll
                > send in our 6 names
                > and a check for $75.00 for the subscriptions. I did
                > this last year
                > when they had the two for $15.00 each deal. (I
                > missed out on the "six
                > pack" deal) Let me know if 5 of you are interested
                > as I'd like to get
                > this in to Servo in a few weeks. You can add on to
                > a present
                > subscription that has not expired.
                >
                > Another question,- has anyone seen a
                > "director's cut" of
                > "I-Robot" that has some of the deleted "cutting room
                > floor" shots in
                > it? I have an original DVD that has scene
                > selections, audio
                > commentaries by the director & screenwriter, making
                > of the "featurette"
                > and the still photo gallery,- but no deleted scenes
                > that usually come
                > out at a later date. I'd like to get a later one,
                > if available.
                >
                > Tom Carroll
                >

                > Visit the SRS Website at
                > http://www.seattlerobotics.org