Line Maze Practice

  • Doug Kelley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      I wanted to remind everyone that we will have a small Line Maze contest at our
      next club meeting. We will be using the Robothon maze so now will be a good
      time to see how your robot will perform. There are no prizes but you will win
      bragging rights!

      Doug
    • Jeff Austin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        Hey Doug,
        Could you also bring your sumo "cubes" for the size restriction rule? I'll bring
        my digital scale and folks can make sure their bots "fit" into the rules before
        the big day (and give us a week for mods if they don't!)

        Thanks!
        Jeff

        Doug Kelley wrote:

        > I wanted to remind everyone that we will have a small Line Maze contest at our
        > next club meeting. We will be using the Robothon maze so now will be a good
        > time to see how your robot will perform. There are no prizes but you will win
        > bragging rights!
        >
        > Doug

      • pete burrows
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
          I have on the drawing board a seriously fast mini sumo
          but will need to detect the white line before the bot
          gets there so that it can react fast enough to keep
          its self inside the ring. Has any one tried any
          experiments with early warning white line detectors?
          I was thinking along the lines of firing modulated IR
          from tubes angled a couple of inches in front of the
          bot and looking for reflections.