AHRS algorithm

  • mike_partain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2014

      Followup to discussion from last SRS meeting.

      I have my code working, using the open source AHRS implementations.

      I did not need to modify the SParkFun 9DoF in any way;

      ScreenCapture 7 1 2014 1 52 52 PM

      I still have some axis & directions to sort out, but you can see it is working quite well.

      BTW, it is using WIndows WPF (Native Windows UI), not a single line of code for the 3D or graphs, just feeding data.