About T-shirts

  • carolhazlett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2014

      I'm sorry about the t-shirts.  I will go to plan B.  I have not had any positive feedback yet, only bad and one very rude.  I will cancel this design with the printers and do another.  I will get a new design out for you to look at by Thursday this week.  Again my apologies for letting everybody down.

    • twcarroll@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2014
        Carol,

             You have done so much for the SRS and we all appreciate it so much.  As far as the T-shirt design goes, I think it is just fine.  We have had some "art school" designs in the past that push the realism of robotics just a bit too far as most art students really don't understand robots.  The cartoonish robots look OK to me and it is a refreshing change.

             As far as the SRS logo and the Seattle Center logo included, I don't feel that would be too hard to apply.  As in the past, we can place the line of robots on the back like most T-shirts do, along with the Seattle Center logo, and place the SRS logo on the front.  It seems like we've done similar before.

             Again, thanks for your hard work,

             Tom Carroll

        Posted by: carolhazlett@...