Fwd: [da Vinci] [1 Day] ROBO LAB - Greenwood Library

  • Budi Mulyo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2014
      Hi Folks,
      We are offering Robotics drop in program at the Seattle Public Library, and we want you to get involved. Please let me know if you are available to help with robotics drop in at the Greenwood Library on Wed., June 25th at 2pm - 4 pm. Robotics knowledge is not required because we'll train you. If you have kids or anybody else who would like to learn about robotics, you're welcome to bring them along also. Thank you.

      PS: We will be using LEGO Mindstorm, but we might introduce some other robots also.

      Best wishes,

      --
      Budi Mulyo

      davinci@...
      http://groups.google.com/a/jigsawrenaissance.org/group/davinci

    • Charles Holzschuh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2014
        B-unit it was great to see you. Best wishes with the teaching MindStorm.