Rule change for Robomegellan

  • internetgiest
    Message 1 of 31 , May 25, 2014
      Hi Bob and Everybody,

      I thought posting to the group best rather than just you Bob. Transparency and all that...

      All I'm suggesting is a extendable mast that can be above 4 feet. The maxiumum height I would say 10 feet measured from top of the rover. The mast should be stable, with minimal flex when grabbed and shanken by hand.

      I'm not suggesting changing the size of the rover or anything.

      The use or sensor type's on the mast are up to the designer.

      Anything else extending from the 4x4x4 foot body envelope I don't know about that?

      Kevin I.

      Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone
    • dpa_io
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 6, 2014