Contribute to a robotic project(s) in Java

  • Andrey Pogorelyy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2014

      Hello,

        I'm looking to contribute to a robotic project. I work for Amazon (not a technical role) and my true passion is in developing software.      They welcome my interest and guide me towards a technical position. One of the requirements is a solid understanding of Java.
        I appreciate any ideas about projects in robotics using Java.

      Many thanks,

      Andrey Pogorelyy

      P.S: Thank you Dave for moderating previous duplicate messages.