Contribute to a robotic project(s)

  • Andrey Pogorelyy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2014
      Hello,

         I'm looking to contribute to a robotic project.
      I'm currently working for Amazon (not a technical role), but my true passion in developing software. They are welcome my interest and guide me towards a technical position. One of the requirements is a solid understading of Java.

    • Andrey Pogorelyy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2014

        Hello,

           I'm looking to contribute to a robotic project. I work for Amazon (not a technical role) and my true passion is in developing software. They welcome my interest and guide me towards a technical position.
           One of the requirements is a solid understanding of Java.
          I appreciate any ideas about projects in robotics using Java.

        Many thanks,

        Andrey Pogorelyy