Original Organ controls (possible relay computer parts)

  • Michael Fassbind
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 2:37 PM
      For anyone interested in relay computers or a whole bunch of old type of relays stuck on some boards…

      Mike

    • Peter Balch
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29 12:54 AM
        > For anyone interested in relay computers or a whole bunch of
        > old type of relays stuck on some boards…
        >
        > http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/4444795550.html

        Lovely looking stuff. My immediate thought was Steampunk. How about
        forwarding it to the Seattle Steamrats
        http://www.seattlesteamrats.com/

        Although, by the looks of their website, they're more into cosplay than
        hardware. They might know of a good home though.

        Peter
      • james
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29 10:47 AM
          Peter,
          Can you be more specific re: what you have ? I may have use for something of yours for my project.
          ttys and thanks,
          James
          Rhinos Multimedia

          To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
          From: peterbalch@...
          Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:54:53 +0100
          Subject: Re: [SeattleRobotics] Original Organ controls (possible relay computer parts)

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29 12:54 PM
            > Peter, Can you be more specific re: what you have ? I may
            > have use for something of yours for my project. ttys and
            > thanks, JamesRhinos Multimedia

            Erm, was it me you meant? The original post was from Michael Fassbind who
            was repeating an ad on CraigsList:
            http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/4444795550.html