Artificial Potential Field Method for path planning

  • Alaa Abdulrasool
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2014
        Dears All

             kindly , firstly I want to great you for your amazing and great works in the robotics field and the help and solutions which you introduced, so go head  , dears I am working on my project which about navigation of mobile robot in Unknown Environment Using  artificial potential field method and I faced difficulty in how can I  design a matlab simulation for artificial potential field method , so please can you help with any useful thing and I will be grateful for you .

      Dears , I got while I am googling website http://www.sourcecodeprojects.com/-1/ which has many APF simulation codes but the problem is when I download the files which in format (rar) I cannot extract password which is http://www.webdbtips.com  telling me the password is wrong , so any help Plz

      Many thanks
    • Alaa Abdulrasool
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014

        Dears