January 2014 Servo magazine

  • William Henning
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2013
      My digital edition arrived today.

      I knew I had a large article in it...

      ... what I did not know is that I got the cover!

      It should hit the newstands soon.
    • Joshua Madara

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2013
          Thank you Joshua!

          I had a lot of fun writing it.

          Schools are very price sensitive, so I wanted to keep it simple smartie :)

          I plan on filling the rest of the space left on the PCB with other goodies (ADC, compass, etc).

          Best Regards,

          Bill

          On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Joshua Madara <joshua@...> wrote:

          Great article, William; thank you. I've been wanting to get into Pi for robotics for a while, but haven't made the time. This is a good reminder and a good resource to have when I get to it.

          Cheers,
          Joshua

          On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM, William Henning <webdevsupport@...> wrote:

          My digital edition arrived today.

          I knew I had a large article in it...

          ... what I did not know is that I got the cover!

          It should hit the newstands soon.

        • fred miller
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2013
            i been getting servo magazine  for many years,will have to read the digital issue ,and mostly likely the magazine is in my mail box
            i get both to save a certain article to print