i am selling neato xv-11 lidar laser on ebay

  • jamericanfreddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2013

      I just add another listing of a neato lidar laser with speed control board

      at very low cost

      its ready to plug into USB and use in your robot project

      i also sell the neato lidar laser on ebay without control board for you to make your own motor speed control

      lidar needs to run at 300rpm,one way is use a 555 time circuit (not that great) or speed control circuit using the feedback from the neato lidar

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/271332295615?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1007wt_1210

      only have a few until i make more boards

      on the neato lidar laser i have about 50 of them

      its a straight plug-in and use for LINUX ROS ,the full codes are on the ROS.ORG SITE

      in windows there is a lot of hack info and API codes to make your own code in C++ OR C# python or others

    • Rick Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2013
        Can you provide a little more info on what your board is doing?
        How about links to your sample code?
        Is the Neato LiDAR powered by the USB connection, or do you need external power?
        Is the power regulated - i.e., can I supply 5v or 12v and be all right?

        I think if you list the features of your board, you'd get a better response.

        On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM, <jamericanfreddy@...> wrote:

        I just add another listing of a neato lidar laser with speed control board

        at very low cost

        its ready to plug into USB and use in your robot project

        i also sell the neato lidar laser on ebay without control board for you to make your own motor speed control

        lidar needs to run at 300rpm,one way is use a 555 time circuit (not that great) or speed control circuit using the feedback from the neato lidar

        http://www.ebay.com/itm/271332295615?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1007wt_1210

        only have a few until i make more boards

        on the neato lidar laser i have about 50 of them

        its a straight plug-in and use for LINUX ROS ,the full codes are on the ROS.ORG SITE

        in windows there is a lot of hack info and API codes to make your own code in C++ OR C# python or others

      • fred miller
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2013
          its USB so its 5 volts and well under 500 ma
          no other power is needed

          board was made by RINGO and its the last 2 boards he has
          I will be making some very soon

          i sell the LIDARS VERY FAST

          here is the link to the board info
        • fred miller
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2013
            also about the code ,its a python GUI code made only for that processor he is using
            i will send code with each laser bought

            mostly it just a test code showing a lidar graph and movement

            its a direct plug in to LINUX ROS and all codes are on the ros sites

            in windows you need to make your own code depending on your robot design,some are using it in a quadcopter design

            i do have a lot of hack info (api) and more on the LIDAR

            THE GUY who hacked the LIDAR did much testing and said the results compare to one at $1100

            i only use mine so far in LINUX ROS ,would like to use in my windows robot design

            i am electronic engineer and not a programmer

            i like the lidar better then the kinect for many reasons,one is size,another is very high current and more