Robothon goodness!

  • Bob Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013
      Thanks to everyone who came out to Seattle Center last weekend. Sure hope everyone else had as much fun as I did. It was really great to see how many faces I recognized from the regular monthly meetings.

      Only twelve more months until we can do it again. Hmmm, that means there is something like 8,640 hours of build time remaining; should be plenty of time! :)

      - Bob Cook