Zombies vs Robots 2

  • jcautilli2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013

      First, thank you to everyone who purchased the first book, Zombies vs. Robots. To all the fans of the first book, it is with great excitement that I announce that Book 2 of Zombies vs. Robots 2: Out of the Rubble. Out of the Rubble is now available at
      https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/360052
      This book is even faster paced and more drenched in blood then the first. Paperbacks will be available soon.
      For a paperback of the first book, go to
      http://www.amazon.com/Zombies-Robots-Zobies-Volume/dp/1492187364/