Robothon 2013 is THIS Saturday!!!

  • Lloyd Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

      Folks,

      I would just like to remind everyone that ROBOTHON 2013 IS THIS WEEKEND!!!! Get those robots ready and get them down to the Seattle Center Armory building!!

      For those interested in more detail here is the official web site: http://www.robothon.org/robothon/index.php

      We are going to try and hold the competitions at the following times:

      10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Robo-Magellan (Weather permitting)

      12:00 PM to 1:30 PM Line Following

      1:30 PM to 3:30 PM Mini-Sumo

      3:30 PM to 4:30 PM Line Maze

      Please note that if it is raining during the scheduled Robo-Magellan time we will adjust the schedule as needed to move that completion to later in the day!! If you plan to compete in a competition please double check with the front desk to get an update on the event time!!

      We will also be selling T-shirts at the event for $20 each!!!

      Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great Robothon 2013!!

      Thanks,

      Lloyd