Robothon 2013 - 10 Days Away

  • Lloyd Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      I would like to remind everyone that Robothon 2013 is now 10 days away!! Robothon 2013 is going to be held on Saturday September 21 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Seattle Center Armory.

      You can get all the details at: www.robothon.org

      If you are planning to compete in any of the events (Robo-Magellan, Line Following, Line Maze, or Mini Sumo) please register your robot at: http://www.robothon.org/robothon/robot.php This will allow us to have an idea of how many bots to expect for each event.

      If you would like to help out we could still use some volunteers, you can register for that activity at: http://www.robothon.org/robothon/volunteer_list.php

      Looking forward to seeing everyone at this year’s event!!!!!

      Thanks,

      Lloyd