Two weeks to Robothon!

  • Bob Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      Two weeks until the SRS Robothon 2013. That means 336 hours left to get your robots ready!

      Please register your robots today, it helps the organizers if we have a good idea how many robots will participate in each event.

      http://www.robothon.org/robothon/robot.php

      Please consider volunteering an hour or two of your time. Volunteers make Robothon happen, and we need your help!

      http://www.robothon.org/robothon/volunteer.php

      See you soon!