I am selling a new neato lidar sensor for robotics at very low cost

  • jamericanfreddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013
      I am selling a lidar sensor BRAND NEW on ebay very low cost

      I reduce the price to $100 and free shipping,get it now before i raise the price

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/271261577110?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_891wt_1247

      THEY are pretested with GUI software that uses a python code
      also many hacks and youtube videos using in robots

      i have links to the hacks and a link to LINUX ROS software codes.

      Also a lot of info the the trossen robotics forum on it.