Left something important at meeting

  • sdk6772
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 6:13 PM
      Greetings All,

      Sorry for the broadcast but I need to reach the owner of something important that was left at today's meeting (8/17). I think it was Bob who shared about the pixel stick. Anyway, I have it safe so contact me at secretary(at)seattlerobotics.org so we can arrange for to meet so you can get your property back.

      Also, there was an orange extension cord plugged into the back wall. I don't remember this being there when I arrived so I assume it belongs to someone at the meeting. I will bring it to the Oct meeting.

      Thanks,

      Steve K.